I recently sat down with Jenny Johnson, whom you may know as the lady who made Chris Brown quit Twitter, for few drinks. Okay, it was a lot of drinks. Jenny has accumulated nearly 400,000 followers on Twitter with her hilarious social commentaries and constant celebrity roastings. Jenny and I discussed sports, style, music, and movies, but most of all, her jheri curl.
That my team is better than your team. #BullsOnParade #Beotch
2. Did you ever have a perm? If not, will you get one now? My treat!
I never had a perm, but I rocked a jheri curl throughout the 80s like a stone cold boss. I let my “Soul Glo”.
3. You made Chris Brown quit Twitter for a week. What do you think he did with him time away from the internet?
He probably relaxed with a good book, volunteered his time at a soup kitchen and helped old ladies cross the street.
4. What do you think happened to Lauryn Hill? Any theories?
I can’t help but think it’s somehow Frank Stallone’s fault.
5. Who’s better, Jordan or Lebron and know that if you say Lebron you’re wrong?
Michael Jordan. Duh.
6. One time I got a DVD of the pilot of the TBS comedy Men at Work mailed to me because of my Twitter account. What’s the most bizarre perk you’ve gotten from using Twitter?
There have been several pretty rad perks. I’d have to say going to the Howard Stern Show and being interviewed by Lisa G was bad-ass. I’m a Howard superfan, so that was a big moment for me.
7. You have an iPhone, do you think less of people when you text them and the message turns green?
I think they are terrible garbage people and have no business walking amongst the blue message texters.
8. Have you ever bought anything off Craigslist?
Not really, just a couple of whores.
9. Name your top five favorite movies. Honestly, your top five. You can even say The Mummy, this is a judgement-free zone.
- Pulp Fiction
- Boyz n the Hood
- True Romance
- Training Day
10. What is your favorite thing about me?
The way your voice sounds like your parents are Barry White and Kathleen Turner.