Parks and Recreation writer Megan Amram took time out of celebrating the show being picked up for a fifth season to chat with us about some of the most important parts of life. When you finish learning about her deep, dark thoughts and secrets hop over and follow her on Twitter if you’d like!
1. What’s the weirdest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
Kevin James ate one of my pinky toes cause he thought it was a Costco sample.
2. You made what is probably my favorite YouTube video where you dubbed over the Sarah Mclaughlin animal commercial. What was your inspiration for it?
Thank you! G-d.
3. Would you say your experience attending Harvard was anything like the Tom Green classic film Stealing Harvard?
Not really, except for the fact that my college experience was about a man who resorts to crime to pay for his niece’s Harvard tuition and it centered around around the misfortunate crime sprees of John (Lee) and Duff (Green). The different subplots involve John’s family, his girlfriend and her father, a gun-toting judge and a dog with a love interest for Duff.
4. If you were changing a baby’s diaper and found $1000 inside, what would you do? What would be the moral thing to do in that situation?
It’s only morally right to give that money back to its rightful owner. I would very gently slide the money back up the baby’s butthole.
5. What are your absolute top five favorite movies of all time?
- A Clockwork Orange
- Pee-wee’s Big Adventure
- Boogie Nights
- Pulp Fiction
6. Be honest, is Tupac dead?
7. What do you think Slim Jims are made from?
8. You use to write for the kids show A.N.T. Farm. What impact would you say the band Alien Ant Farm has had on your life?
One of the members effed up my order at Starbucks the other day.
9. My mom made me wear a life jacket at the public pool when I was 12. Should I still hate her and if so how should I handle these feelings?
Don’t hate her, I hear you were a terrible swimmer. I heard it all the way in Oregon. It was like, a thing.
10. What’s your favorite thing about me?
Your last name is a THING!!! LIKE A NOUN THAT ALREADY EXISTS!! THAT IS SO COOL!!! It’s like, how much is the Rob fee? Can you pay the Rob fee?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH