10 Weird Questions with Jake Fogelnest
Jake Fogelnest is a national treasure. Sorry that was a typo. Jake Fogelnest recently rented National Treasure. Nonetheless he is absolutely hilarious and has been making jokes on television and radio since he was a teenager. He was kind enough to take some time and chat with me about some important issues. Enjoy!
1. OK let’s start out with a serious question, in the Final Destination movies, is there any actual way to cheat death?
Haha, you know I’ve never seen those movies! I am cool and I have kissed girls!
2. What do you think was Kid Rock’s inspiration for his hit single “Bawitdaba”?
Do you have the ability to add an image to this interview? Do a Google Image Search for “RIDICULOUSLY LARGE TRASH HEAP” and post whatever photo seems most appropriate.
3. You have a running feud with TV’s Andy Levy. Where did it originate and where do you see this battle going?
Andy Levy likes to get all sassy with me on the computer. That guy is a like a total “sass machine” if you ask me! He sure can dish it out! The thing is with me, if you dish it out, you better be prepared to TAKE IT BACK! That’s just the “rules of the road” when dealing with roasting. But you know what they say — we only roast the ones we love! I love Andy Levy! (This answer has been brought to you by The Burn with Jeff Ross on Comedy Central. Check your local listings.)
4. Your other feud is with game show host Chuck Woolery. Can you describe what Chuck is really like?
Tom Scharpling puts it best: Chuck Woolery is a wad. Is there anything more ridiculous than a former game show host becoming this self-appointed right wing pundit? He makes me miss Morton Downey, Jr. At least Morton Downey, Jr. was funny.
5. You started a television show when you were 14 called Squirt TV. When was the last time you enjoyed a refreshing Squirt soda?
When I was 14 years old. That was not a very good soda! I know this is controversial, but I have to stay true to myself!
6. What are your top five favorite movies of all time?
- Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Times Square
- Annie Hall
7. What do you think Cee lo Green’s chair smells like on The Voice?
8. Can you describe the weirdest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
There was six weeks of my life where I hung out regularly with David Lee Roth. I was working at K-Rock in New York doing the show before his and he would come in and get psyched up every morning by playing an extended instrumental disco track. I don’t really want to talk about it.
9. In the song “Mississippi Queen” the singer says “Mississippi Queen, if you know what I mean.” What, exactly, does he mean?
That song is about sex stuff. It’s filth. I refuse to engage in such lewd conversation on the Internet.
10. What is your favorite thing about me?
YOU WROTE THIS TWEET:
So no pizza place on Ninja Turtles ever questioned the delivery address being “The Sewer”