10 Weird Questions with Danny Zuker of ‘Modern Family’
You may have heard of this little show called Modern Family. It seems to be OK for itself and, with a little luck, may become quite popular! Executive Producer Danny Zuker took time out of arguing with Donald Trump and smelling Sofia Vergara to answer a few questions for us!
1. Very important question, what is your go-to karaoke song?
I’m every woman. That’s not the song it’s more of a confession. For song I’d have to say “American Girl,” by Tom Petty and I’m awesome.
2. You’ve recently had a bit of a feud with Donald Trump. What are your honest feeling about him?
A dear, dear friend. JK LOL ROFLMFAO BRB (I don’t care for him.)
3. If you weren’t working in television what would you be doing?
Probably watching porn on the internet. Actually that seems like a good idea right now. JK LOL ROFLMFAO BRB (Seriously I’d probably be a not very good astro physicist because I love that stuff but I’m terrible at math.)
4. Who would be your dream actors to work with?
Anyone from Monty Python.
5. What are your top five favorite movies of all time?
These are just the top five I can think of right now in no particular order:
6. Can you please describe what Sofia Vergara smells like?
She smells like the laughter of angels. And sometimes wine.
7. My mom wouldn’t let me watch The Smurfs as a kid, why do you think that was?
She’s here with me now, let me just ask her! Bam! JK LOL ROFLMFAO BRB
8. What’s the weirdest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
A season with Burt Reynolds on Evening Shade was one long weird celebrity encounter. Also Dame Judi Dench once asked me to help her bury a body.
9. What would you tell any young man who showed up at your house to date your daughter?
“You know she’s a dude, right?”
10. What is your favorite thing about me?
Your penmanship. And your hips.