1. So what are you up to right now?
Currently I’m in New York filming an independent feature alongside Connie Nielsen, Sara Paxton, and David Aaron Baker. It’s a really funny concept about a guy who realizes he slept with his girlfriend’s mother before they started dating…haha…when I get back to L.A. I begin prep for a feature that I wrote and will be directing.
2. You were in Live Free or Die Hard with Bruce WIllis. Did you ever get to hug him at any point?
I did actually! Great hugger, that Bruce Willis. He’s a really cool guy. We talked sports, music, beer….you know…guy stuff.
3. What’s the craziest job you had before you got into acting?
I used to drive around models for an agency. When their clients were too young to drive, or if they were in from out of town, I would pick them (and sometimes their parents) up and chauffeur them around……in my Mitsubishi Lancer. Also, as a kid I worked in a bait shop. I was a “packer” which was a fancy way of saying “worm counter”. I was the one responsible for counting the worms out, putting them in containers, and topping them off with dirt…
I occasionally swept the parking lot and scrubbed the crab tanks as well. Worst. Job. Ever.
4. Without fear of judgement, what are your top five favorite movies of all time?
- The Life Aquatic
- White Squall
- Titanic (don’t you dare judge me)
5. Can you describe the last three picture messages you’ve received on your phone?
- My dog
- My girlfriend and my dog
- A funny meme of an Asian baby making fun of white people…
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
I went to the GQ Man of the Year party years back when I had blonde hair. Eva Mendez jumped on my lap and have me a peck on the cheek and started chatting like we were old friends. I’d actually NEVER met her before. Turns out she thought I was Jude Law…. True story.
7. Are there any TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
I know I’m way late in the game, but I just started watching Friday Night Lights. Man….what an incredible show. I found myself alone in my hotel room with my arms raised in victory and shouting “Yes!” at the end of a recent episode I watched. Haha…it’s great.
8. You were on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. How long do you think it is until the robot uprising destroys humanity?
It’s already happened. I’m actually a cyborg. I just don’t go around bragging about it….
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
10. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?