10 Weird Questions with Jonathan Sadowski
1. So what are you up to right now?
Currently I’m in New York filming an independent feature alongside Connie Nielsen, Sara Paxton, and David Aaron Baker. It’s a really funny concept about a guy who realizes he slept with his girlfriend’s mother before they started dating…haha…when I get back to L.A. I begin prep for a feature that I wrote and will be directing.
2. You were in Live Free or Die Hard with Bruce WIllis. Did you ever get to hug him at any point?
I did actually! Great hugger, that Bruce Willis. He’s a really cool guy. We talked sports, music, beer….you know…guy stuff.
3. What’s the craziest job you had before you got into acting?
I used to drive around models for an agency. When their clients were too young to drive, or if they were in from out of town, I would pick them (and sometimes their parents) up and chauffeur them around……in my Mitsubishi Lancer. Also, as a kid I worked in a bait shop. I was a “packer” which was a fancy way of saying “worm counter.” I was the one responsible for counting the worms out, putting them in containers, and topping them off with dirt…
I occasionally swept the parking lot and scrubbed the crab tanks as well. Worst. Job. Ever.
4. Without fear of judgement, what are your top five favorite movies of all time?
- The Life Aquatic
- White Squall
- Titanic (don’t you dare judge me)
5. Can you describe the last three picture messages you’ve received on your phone?
- My dog
- My girlfriend and my dog
- A funny meme of an Asian baby making fun of white people…
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
I went to the GQ Man of the Year party years back when I had blonde hair. Eva Mendez jumped on my lap and have me a peck on the cheek and started chatting like we were old friends. I’d actually NEVER met her before. Turns out she thought I was Jude Law…. True story.
7. Are there any TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
I know I’m way late in the game, but I just started watching Friday Night Lights. Man….what an incredible show. I found myself alone in my hotel room with my arms raised in victory and shouting “Yes!” at the end of a recent episode I watched. Haha…it’s great.
8. You were on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. How long do you think it is until the robot uprising destroys humanity?
It’s already happened. I’m actually a cyborg. I just don’t go around bragging about it….
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
10. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?