Reporting Rob Fee
You probably recognize Ike from his hilarious TV roles in such hit shows as Eastbound & Down, The League, and The Mindy Project, but what you may not realize is, according to his IMBD page, he looks like a former porn star. I’m fairly certain he isn’t but be on the lookout just in case!
1. So what are you up to right now?
We have just started back up the writer’s room at The Mindy Project, and I’m having a child very soon. So basically it’s gonna be a bunch of crying and no sleep. And I’m also gonna have to deal with my baby! (I just ran out onto the street and high fived my neighbor)
2. On The League you play a character nicknamed The Body. Can you describe a shirtless Ike Barinholtz?
If a pear could be Jewish.
3. What’s the worst hangover you’ve ever had?
As I get older if have even two beers I wake up feeling like someone put my head in a vise so I’m gonna have to say the next one will be the worst one.
4. Without fear of judgement, what are your top five favorite movies of all time?
- Midnight Run
- Bottle Rocket
- Boogie Nights
5. Can you describe the last three picture messages you’ve received on your phone?
I send myself a picture of my penis everyday as a reminder to stay humble, so two of them are those. And then a friend sent me one of his penis as kind of a joke
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
I saw Lorenzo Lamas on a flight once. EVERY time I turned my head and looked to the back of the plane he was staring at me. It was crazy
7. Are there any TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
Game of Thrones, Veep, Family Tree and Mad Men. And Chopped, I love that s**t.
8. Who would you love to act with that you haven’t had to opportunity to be on screen with yet?
I would like to do a film with Will Smith where he is my father. I mean he plays my father, Alan Barinholtz.
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
10. Most importantly, what’s your favorite thing about me?
Your loyalty. I tell everyone if you hit someone with your car, take the body to Rob Fee’s house and he will get rid of it no questions asked.