10 Weird Questions with Owen Benjamin
You’ve probably seen Owen Benjamin in one of his multiple TV and movie appearances including the hit TBS series Sullivan & Son. He’s also hilarious on Twitter and was kind enough to answer a few questions for us. Enjoy!
1. So what are you up to right now?
Watching Rear Window and trying to not zone out. Hitchcock is awesome but it’s tough watching a dude look out a window for 2 hours.
Also I’m getting ready because Sullivan & Son comes back on TBS June 13th for the second season. Also my hour special on Comedy Central airs June 28th. Set your DVRs!!! [Editor’s note: Yeah…sorry, we should have run this one sooner. We owe you a Coke.]
2. Can you describe your worst haircut in excruciating detail?
I went through an intense Eddie Vedder stage and I’ll just leave it at that.
3. What do you think was the real meaning of The Eagles’ song “Hotel California”?
It’s about a dude who accidentally touched his buddy’s d**k during a cocaine-induced orgy with a few good friends. Ironically it was in Nevada not California. Should have been called Motel Nevada.
4. Without fear of judgement, what are your top five favorite movies of all time?
- Princess Bride
- Neverending Story
- Wedding Crashers
- Batman (the one with the Joker)
- Big Lebowski
5. You were in the movie Jack and Jill, did you ever have a hard time identifying Adam Sandler when he was dressed like a woman?
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
Hmmmm all the really juicy ones I can’t put in print :-/
I met Christopher Walken at a party and he kept talking about the sliced meats. Greatest thing ever.
7. Are there any TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
Literally all of them. I spend my life in airports and in trailers. I love TV.
8. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid and why?
I went as a dead moon. I painted my face white and put blood on it. Apparently when I was 8 I would have loved Twilight.
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
Too many to name. It’s actually kind of humbling to see how easily some 15-year-old in Ohio could take my job if he had the balls to quit his job at Ikea.
10. Most importantly, what’s your favorite thing about me?
Currently your haircut. And that you asked me to answer these questions. It distracted me from Rear Window. Nothing has happened…
Rob previously asked ten weird questions of such Twitter luminaries as the Philadelphia Eagles’ Evan Mathis. Why not learn the Things Your Local Pro Wrestling Referee Wants You To Know?