If you’ve watched MTV’s Girl Code then you’re definitely familiar with Jamie Lee. She’s smart and funny and you can catch more of her comedy on John Oliver’s recent New York Stand Up Show.
1. So what are you up to right now?
I’m in the Austin airport watching my boyfriend eat Salt Lick BBQ. We’ve been in TX for five days and JUST found out our roommate forgot to feed our goldfish while we were gone. We sent our super up to feed him. I’m extremely anxious. He’s a great fish. I wish I could hug him… I should get probably get a cat.
2. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?
3. Can you describe the worst date you’ve ever been on?
A guy took me to a line dancing bar and wore one of those shiny Night at the Roxbury button downs. He also told me he hated gay people. It was so much fun!!
4. What would you say are your top five favorite movies of all time?
In no particular order: Reality Bites, Orange County, Philadelphia, Steel Magnolias, Kissing A Fool
5. Can you describe the last three picture messages you’ve received on your phone?
At Fiesta Texas in San Antonio they have giant stuffed animals you can win. One of them was a giant pickle with a huge nose and beard and hat that said “100% Kosher.” Seemed suuuuper anti-Semitic! My boyfriend took a pic and sent to me because my phone was dead, so that’s one!!! The others were like faces of friends and family or whatever. Boring. (Does sarcasm read in print?)
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
When I did Conan I met Joseph Gordon-Levitt and nervously told him he looks like my friend Shawn. He was like, “…Cool!…?” Like what was he supposed to say? I was being such a weird giddy creep.
7. Are there any TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
Sorta keeping up with Catfish and Bravo Princesses. I mostly just watch documentaries on Netflix and HBO.
8. What’s the most frequent played songs on your iPod right now?
Kanye’s Yeezus treat “Hold My Liquor.” It’s like a bunch of little awesome songs in one. It feeds many music needs all at once.
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
10. What can we look forward to on Girl Code?
Lots of jokes, sketches, and real talk. Call me gas because I’m pumped! (Ugh I can’t believe I just wrote that/totally can believe it and will not edit it.)