If you live in Los Angeles or you’ve been there long enough to turn on the morning news, you’ve probably seen Lauren Sivan’s face. She’s ridiculously talented and completely hilarious. You can see Lauren in the mornings on KTTV or if you like to sleep in you can follow her on Twitter. Here’s a few questions she took the time to answer for us.
1. So what are you up to right now?
Answering some dumb questions for a friend.
2. What’s the most frequently played songs on your ipod right now?
Just kidding. I dunno, whatever the latest pop dance song is cause I only listen at the gym (I’m shredded, FYI).
3. Can you describe the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Easily. It was a blind date, set up by a relative. He ordered shrimp with the heads attached because “sucking out the brain matter is the best part!” He opened up the conversation with this hilarious ice-breaker: “So I heard your dad is dead…”
He drank like he was competing and fell off the bar stool more than once. That’s what probably put the nail in the coffin for me. I like to be the embarrassing drunk in relationships.
4. Be honest, what are your top five favorite movies of all time?
Starting from childhood–
- The Little Mermaid
- Leaving Las Vegas (love drunks & whores)
- Just Friends… Because i’ve seen it 30 times and it still makes me lol
5. Can you tell us about last three picture messages you’ve received on your phone?
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
Steven Seagal left his spray-on hair in a make room after his appearance on our show. I was tasked with returning it to his hotel. Let’s leave it there.
7. What are some of the TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
I don’t watch those Kardashians if that’s what you’re angling for. Obviously I watch a lot of news. Especially Sunday mornings, hungover. (Bob Schieffer, baby!) Love Daily Show, Colbert, Veep, Girls, Modern Family, Jimmy Kimmel, big fan of Amy Schumer’s show and I’ll admit–Wendy Williams.
8. What’s the worst hangover you’ve ever had?
I’ve had some legendary ones but hopefully haven’t had the worst yet (something to look forward to)
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
The usual favs, I guess:
Danny Zuker (because we’re friends now through Twitter after a steady 6 months of stalking)
Gary Janetti has one of the most hilarious accounts ever. I’m glued to Amanda Bynes Dina/Lindsay Lohan and Tara Reid for meltdown updates. Kardashians are always easy targets and Rihanna, I’m pretty sure her feed is in another language.
Also pretty psyched Hillary Clinton is on board. Looking forward to bj jokes about Bill.
10. Most importantly, what’s your favorite thing about me?
Your collection of obscene photos you’re kind enough to share with your pals.
Fill my inbox!