10 Weird Questions with Kevin Rudolf
Even if you don’t know who Kevin Rudolf is, you’ve heard his single “Here’s to Us” in MLB promos for the World Series. And if you haven’t heard promos for the World Series, you must be a Detroit fan. Hah! Good luck chasing that championship.
Anyway, for you Tigers fans and non-baseball fans, you can listen to the song below. Then read on to find out what he’d do if he ever got within reach of a spatula around Julia Child. And you can also follow him on Twitter @itskevinrudolf to ask him your own weird questions.
1) What person (living or dead) would you duel, and what’s your choice of weapon?
Julia Child with a spatula.
2) If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?
Stealing third base.
3) What job would you be terrible at, and why?
Anything involving a boss, an office or a blowtorch.
4) What are you afraid of?
5) What’s the worst date you ever had?
October 21st (or was that November?).
6) What’s the most annoying thing a person can do?
Talk while I’m trying to listen.
7) What respected/beloved musical acts bore you?
My lawyer advises me not to answer that one.
8) Here’s a one-way plane ticket to anywhere. Where will you go?
9) What’s your most embarrassing high school moment?
First day through graduation.
10) What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen?
An elephant pulling a car.