Ten Weird Questions with Carissa Rosario
We’ve run plenty of photos of model Carissa Rosario, as well as her sexy holiday tips on how to romance a woman at the holidays. But we haven’t really picked her brain about the questions that REALLY matter, like whether or not she’d like to be abducted by aliens. So let’s amend that mistake right now!
1. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen?
In NYC a man using the bathroom in public–actually squatting and doing his business on the street
2. What person (living or dead) would you duel, and what’s your choice of weapon?
I would love to duel Michelle Obama, nunchucks
3. What’s the last dream you remember? What do you think it meant?
It was a pretty awesome dream, I could fly and instead of getting on a plane to travel I would fly to all my destinations. I think it means I’m just meant to fly… [laughs]
4. What respected/beloved musical acts bore you?
There is no artist in particular, but opera music tends to bore me
5. What job would you be terrible at, and why?
Anything that involved sales, I am the worst at trying to sell anything. Once you tell me no, I am like, okay!
6. If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?
I would love to take a police car for a day and just ride around with the sirens on, and speed without worrying about getting a ticket
7. What’s your most embarrassing high school moment?
Getting my car towed for parking in the principals parking spot. They announced it on the loud speaker so everyone heard
8. What’s the worst date you’ve had?
I was on a date with a guy who, the entire time, talked about himself. It was a major turnoff
9. Would you rather encounter a ghost, aliens, or Bigfoot? Why?
I would rather encounter a ghost because I think it would be interesting to ask them what life is like after…
10. Here’s a one-way plane ticket to anywhere. Where will you go?
I would go to Italy, that is one place in the world I am dying to go. I want to experience the food, culture, shopping, and people there…they say it’s all about the love there and I like that.