10 Weird Questions with Jenny Mollen
The hilarious Jenny Mollen was kind enough to take a few minutes to answer some questions for us and also send us the three most recent picture messages on her phone. When you’re done reading be sure to follow Jenny on Twitter!
1. Serious question, do you think you would survive a Saw movie? How would you do it?
I’ve never seen one. But if it required me killing my husband’s miniature pinscher in exchange for freedom, I think I’d do well.
2. How much money would it take for you to cut your hair like Skrillex?
I’d do it for 3 million cash.
3. Can you describe the worst date you’ve ever been on?
European uncircumcised penis in white jeans.
4. Who would play you in the Lifetime movie about your life?
Jhoni Marchinko if we could afford her.
5. What’s the weirdest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
Doing Jared Leto’s eye makeup while he sat in his living room wearing nothing but my tube top and socks. (Didn’t f*** him)
Or the rape scene I did with Tom Sizemore where he “helped me get in character” by screaming off camera that he was gonna bury me in a ditch.
6. If you’re driving by yourself in the car, what’s your go-to playlist?
Currently, Gatsby. I also always love pulling up to a place blasting “You Be Killin ‘Em” by Fabolous.
7. I read that you speak fluent French and German, would ever consider a bilingual rap album?
8. What are your top five favorite movies of all time?
I can never answer this question. Here are a few I like in no particular order:
- Miller’s Crossing
- Manhattan Murder Mystery
- Kill Bill 2
- Hilary and Jackie
- The Celebration
- Shaun of the Dead
- Best in Show
- Barton Fink
- Inglorious Bastards
- American Reunion
9. What are the last three picture messages you have on your phone that you can legally share?
10. What is your favorite thing about me?
Mainly, that you like me :)