10 Weird Questions with MAD TV Alum Nicole Sullivan
1. So what are you up to right now?
Right now I am realizing how many emails in my in box required immediate response about 2 months ago.
2. Is there anyone you’d like to act with that you haven’t had the opportunity to yet?
The gay kid from Who’s The Boss. I bet he’s super cute and fun to gossip with.
3. Do you still have fans come up to you and ask you to do your characters from Mad TV?
Yes. And, as a rule of thumb, I will do “Antonia” cuz I think she’s cute, but not the “Vancome Lady” because it’s too hard on my botox.
4. What are your top five favorite movies of all time?
- The ‘Burbs
- Searching for Bobby Fisher
- The 6th Sense
- This Is Spinal Tap
5. Can you describe the last three picture messages you’ve received on your phone?
They’re all kid related. So I will spare you any boring details. (Although my three-year-old son as a naked pirate- pretty friggin’ cute.)
6. What’s the strangest celebrity encounter you’ve ever had?
I ate sushi with Paris & Nikki Hilton. They were JUST as engaging and easy going as you might think. And they went to the bathroom to check their makeup every 15 minutes or so.
7. Are there any TV shows you’re keeping up with right now?
I’m dying for the last shows of Breaking Bad. We love New Girl and Cougar Town. And we are fully entrenched in So You Think You Can Dance. I have the hots for Cat Deeley, the host.
8.You did an episode of Crank Yankers. Did you ever get in trouble for making a prank call as a kid?
Michele and I crank-called Lisa and told her she was accepted to the Barbizon School of Beauty as a model. Soooo THAT was super mean. And then her mother called my mother and told her I was a horrible person. And if I remember correctly, my mother agreed with her.
9. Who are some of your favorite accounts on Twitter?
10. And finally, what’s your favorite thing about me?
In your twiitter pic you look like you’re the lead singer in a Canadian Gay Christian Punk Band… but you’re actually a dude who loves sports and s****y (read: delicious) Mexican food.