Model Jennifer Irene is an absolute stunner whom you
may remember lose sleep at night because you cannot stop thinking of since her Girlfriend Audition. Well neither could we, so we asked the Redondo Beach native if she’d answer some weird questions, which she did, with her trademark aplomb and vivacity.
If, like us, you can’t get enough of the 5’8″ firecracker, she’s currently a spokesmodel for VP Racing Fuels and social media nobility on the following sites:
1. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen?
The strangest thing I’ve ever witnessed was a guy dressed in a Hello Kitty costume in a physical fight with another on The Las Vegas Strip! Definitely random and weird, but I found myself rooting for Hello Kitty.
2. What person (living or dead) would you duel, and what’s your choice of weapon?
I would choose a light duel with Adriana Lima using our racing flags as weapons! Picture this: Adriana & Kia VS. Jennifer & VP Racing Fuels. That’s a match I’d pay to see!
3. You’re not the only one. What’s the last dream you remember? What do you think it meant?
In a recent dream, I was messing around on some monkey bars in a bikini and I wouldn’t stop laughing. It cracks me up just thinking about it [giggle]. I believe it means that my body is craving a workout and that I need to hit the gym (or jungle gym)…! [laughs]
4. What’s your most embarrassing high school moment?
When I attended private Catholic school, I always got in trouble for rolling my uniform skirt too shirt. It happened so often that the dean had my parents’ phone number on speed dial!
5. Thank you for being that girl whom every Catholic schoolboy dreams exists. What’s the worst date you’ve had?
I’d have to say it was the time my date rolled up in a hoopty-doop of a car and asked if we could ride in my car instead. To make matters worse, he wasn’t even 21 yet!
6. So we wouldn’t be the guy batting furthest of his league in your dating history? Score! What’s the hardest you’ve ever laughed?
You mean besides peeing my pants? It was when I was in college cheerleading and an African-American girl on our team, who was our best jumper, did a Russian and her weave flew off! The weave ended up flying into the stands!
7. What’s a piece of pop culture you love but no one else remembers? (song, TV show, commercial, book, etc.)
Do the songs that I make up in the shower count? Because when I’m in my birthday suit and hollering in the shower, I tend to feel like I’m a pop star!
8. They shouldn’t count, but you discovered our weakness for any answer that includes singing in the shower. Would you rather encounter a ghost, aliens, or Bigfoot? Why
Hmm, aliens! Perhaps they could take me for a ride on their ship! I do have a hobby for traveling! ;)
9. They’d definitely abduct you, but the downside is their UFO is a hoopty, and they still live with their spore-parents. What’s the most inexplicable attraction you’ve ever had to someone?
I like a little bit of a chase, especially when they don’t give me as much attention as I want. It makes me want them even more. Kind of like the saying “We always want what we can’t have!” Kinda like a bad drug.
10. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Because I’m half Asian, the strangest thing I’ve eaten is bird’s nest soup. It is pretty much a bird’s spit with a jelly texture. It is believed to have a long list of health benefits.
Get more of her:
Brendan recently tested the bounds of credibility with Five Men’s Products You Didn’t Know You Need RIGHT NOW.