Tailgate fan asks the age-old question: What can be considered a tailgate? Check out the answer, it may improve your social life.
by Dan Soderberg Professional athletes have been injuring themselves in bizarre, head-scratching ways for as long as they’ve been abusing their bodies and throwing games. But some of these recent ones really stand out for their [...]
by Patrick Emmel In the music industry, drummers usually have a steady but hidden place in the band. The timing of a song lives and dies by the beat. So what would happen if a [...]
The Preakness infield isn’t for amateur partiers. Tailgate Fan has the gear you need to survive the second leg of the Triple Crown.
by a Recent Quitter Smoking is one of the worst things you can do. But it makes you look and feel so cool. Most non-smokers would disagree with that, perhaps calling it the dumbest f***ing thing [...]
by Brendan McGinley Not a prop! Not a dream! Not an imaginary story! This hammer really carries 80,000 volts, thanks to a Tesla coil in its dwarf-forged heart. It was built by Caleb of Hackaday, which [...]
- How to Out-Hipster the Hipsters Writers–2013/05/15
- 10 Weird Questions with Melissa Stetten Writers–2013/05/15
- Tailgate Innovations: The Personal Porta Potty 2013/05/14
- TTYM: A Fan Gets Fresh With The Refs, Borbon Fakes A Hit And Tebow Is Tanked 2013/05/14
- Happy Birthday @NikkiReed_I_Am! – May 17, 1988 Here's a gallery of the polyglot looking lovely: bit.ly/10D9nT9 1 day ago
- If 55 pics of @MaggieGrace don't convince you Ohio girls are the best, enjoy life in the Mirror Universe bit.ly/17FElCF @923thefan 1 day ago
- NYC area models & actresses: shoot with top photographer @ryanbrenizer for our glamour galleries! DM for details. http://t.co/ns7ZEkCnHd 2 days ago