Janene Mascarella is a lifestyle writer whose work has appeared in The Washington Post, CNNMoney, American Way, Self, Glamour, Cooking Light, Women’s Health, Woman’s Day, Bella, Mint.com, Currency, Parenting, Parents, Family Circle, American Baby, AOL Travel, and iVillage. Follow her on Twitter: @MrsWrite
by Janene Mascarella What’s it like to be titled The Queen of the Universe? Gorgeous Sayo Harris may soon find out. She’s poised to compete for The Queen of the Universe Pageant USA 2013 (which sounds [...]
by Janene Mascarella Fast cars? Check. Beautiful girls? Check. Tequila? Check. A beautiful girl who drives really fast cars for a living whose family owns Patrόn? You’re not dreaming. Hold on to your hats fellas [...]
Remember shrugging your shoulders and saying, “Huh? What the heck is a blog?” Well times have changed. It quickly went from a noun to a verb and everybody’s doing it. According to the latest statistics, [...]
by Janene Mascarella In a recent survey conducted by the National Turn On Association (NTOA), a woman with a great sense of humor ranked highest on the list in 2012. Ok, I made that up. [...]
Ah yes, the pen is mightier than the sword… but when you add jaw-dropping good looks to the mix, it’s a captivating combination. From best-selling beauties to rising publishing stars, we rounded up 11 of [...]
They do say a way to a man’s heart is through his belly. But this is on a whole new level. Ready to drool? On the hunt for culinary hotness, we found some serious heat [...]
Make A Mean Chili Can you slice and dice, and crack open a beer? Than by all means, you can make a hearty dish that’s sure to put some meat on your manly bones. There’s no [...]
Game day is fast approaching and beside replacing the batteries in the remote, stocking the fridge, and ordering the flowers, you’re probably pretty well prepared. (Flowers are for Monday’s fumble when you call in sick [...]
Welcome mon frère to the Château de Bow Wow. How are the accommodations working out for you? A little too frigid for your liking? Truth is, you can’t really buy or bribe your way out [...]
If playing a few rounds on Angry Birds is as baddass as you get, then you just might be in need to roughen and toughen your image a little. You know, give yourself some edge. [...]
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Happy Birthday Traylor Howard...
- The Fan's Hotness - Katie... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Happy Birthday Anna...
- The Fan's Hotness - Adrianne... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Why Your Summer Will Be Miserable, explained by spoilsport @Luis_Prada -- cbsloc.al/17Y2QeL 1 hour ago
- Gentlemen, here's @F1Abraham in a bikini. cbsloc.al/16goEOG Do with that what you will @stoneyandbill @971theticketxyt 2 hours ago
- RT @jaymelamm: Believe it or not, there are a few advantages of an #Astros game over #NBAFinals: mancave.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/10-… (via @Man_Cave_Dail… 16 hours ago