Patrick is a freelance writer, comedian and man-child living in Chicago. He is a comedy junkie and is particularly fond of stand-up and cartoons. He also enjoys a fine glass of brandy and hunting humans for sport. You can see the dumb comics he occasionally draws on his whiteboard on his Tumblr. You can also read short jokes and hear him complain on Twitter@fatfraud.
by Patrick Braud There are many inanimate objects in this world that undoubtedly deserve your righteous fury. The fates of the universe may have misaligned your timing with that of their machinations, or they may [...]
by Patrick Braud The Internet loves bacon. This current generation of young, Internet savvy folk have seen to it that bacon is now less of a food as much as it is a punchline for [...]
by Patrick Braud Last year, the game Spec Ops: The Line was released to critical acclaim. No characters were carried over from the Spec Ops series, no stories, nothing. It was its own little entity, [...]
by Patrick Braud So you’re moving in with some new roommates. If you’re consulting this guide I’m guessing that you’re an only child and this is the first time you’re living with other people. Or [...]
by Patrick Braud Okay, to start off let me say that I’m very impressed. When once I had to come over to your house and “fix” your computer by simply closing the two-hundred popup ads [...]
by Patrick Braud Welcome, friends, to the season of giving! Welcome to the season of love, harmony, friendship, caring for your fellow man, and of course, public drunkenness and petty revenge. But now the ante [...]
by Patrick Braud For those of you smart enough to go straight to Xbox LIVE upon purchasing Halo 4 and never looking back, congratulations! You made the right choice. My experience with the campaign was [...]
by Patrick Braud Hello, there. If you are consulting this guide, then you want to learn how the socially awkward, oblivious, or simply neurotic individual might navigate the dating scene. If you are socially well-adjusted [...]
by Patrick Braud Gentlemen (who reside in caves), the annual “Day-Of-Getting-Wasted-While-Dressed-In-Ridiculous-Garb” is now upon us. This Hallow’s Eve, those of us who don’t hate fun will participate in the ritual and feel tremendously sorry for [...]
by Patrick Braud I used to have nightmares about zombies on a semi-regular basis. I’d always figured the reason they scared the crap out of me so much was because no matter how awful and [...]
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Cheerleader gallery: Morgan... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... The Fan's Hotness - Actress... Happy Birthday Nikki Reed -... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Happy Birthday Corri English... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Enjoyed our interview with @TexansCheer.leader @HTC_Morgan? bit.ly/17YGUja Check out her photos! bit.ly/17YGUje 10 hours ago
- RT @jmwoodtx: @Man_Cave_Daily @TexansCheer @HTC_Morgan @jaymelamm Great article! I have met Moe - she is even more amazing off the field as… 11 hours ago
- Happy birthday, @MrT! We salute you: bit.ly/12rR99E #greatesthits 14 hours ago