The Man Behind Patrick Emmel
Patrick is a lot of things; an abrasive sports fan who rips on his own team as much as his team’s rivals; a snobbish drinker when it comes to scotch, wine and beer; a movie fanatic who has more copies of the Kill Bill series than logically useful. What he is not, however, is a professional frisbee golf player, although he has tried to use that line in bars across the nation. You can see more of his work at www.theineptowl.com or heckle him on Twitter @Patrick_AE
by Patrick Emmel ” filter n. 1 Any device or porous substance, as paper, cloth, fine clay, or charcoal, used as a strainer for clearing or purifying liquids. 3 Phot. A colored screen [...]
by Patrick Emmel It finally happened. We’ve cried. We’ve pleaded. We’ve quoted. We’ve memed to FOX about being a chicken. Now, finally, Hollywood has listened. Arrested Development returns for a fourth season, this time on Netflix. [...]
by Patrick Emmel
by Patrick Emmel In the music industry, drummers usually have a steady but hidden place in the band. The timing of a song lives and dies by the beat. So what would happen if a [...]
by Patrick Emmel Ever since tomorrow’s Star Trek: Into Darkness dropped its (typically obtuse of JJ Abrams) teaser trailer, everyone has wanted to know what’s going on. Was that super-humanoid with Tekken moves Khan? Is this [...]
by Patrick Emmel The many nuances of the sport of cricket can be summed up for me in one, powerful word: unknown. I have been both aware of and ignorant of cricket for years, since [...]
by Patrick Emmel Titanic II sounds like a bad movie sequel. Unfortunately, we’re not that lucky. Titanic II is actually a bad real-life sequel, a replica of the notorious iceberg hunter, RMS Titanic, that was [...]
by Patrick Emmel It’s a universal truth that rivalry is the blood that fuels sports. Teams and individuals strive to be the best at what they do, and constantly aim to defeat, mock, and demoralize [...]
by Patrick Emmel Nothing can cripple the anticipation a storyline creates more than a spoiler. Luckily, the storylines of the comic, television show, and video game versions of The Walking Dead are different enough that [...]
After a week’s break from football, aka the Pro Bowl, we finally come to the game that has football fans rallying to make the Monday after Super Bowl Sunday a national holiday. Or, a national [...]
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Happy Birthday Traylor Howard...
- The Fan's Hotness - Katie... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Happy Birthday Anna...
- The Fan's Hotness - Adrianne... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- 13:01 -- It is now afternoon, and you are clear to crack open one of our four favorite pilsners: cbsloc.al/17Y3WHi @bucketcullen 18 minutes ago
- Why Your Summer Will Be Miserable, explained by spoilsport @Luis_Prada -- cbsloc.al/17Y2QeL 2 hours ago
- Gentlemen, here's @F1Abraham in a bikini. cbsloc.al/16goEOG Do with that what you will @stoneyandbill @971theticketxyt 3 hours ago