1. What's the strangest thing you've ever seen?
<strong>Well...gee, that's the best answer we've ever gotten to that question.</strong>A rottweiler trying to hump a little person while his transvestite companion danced to the Madonna song "Borderline" in my band's kitchen...FOR REAL.
2. What person (living or dead) would you duel, and what’s your choice of weapon? Bugs Bunny. Snowballs.
3. What’s the last dream you remember? What do you think it meant? Having my head tapped by a giant scorpion tail. I think it meant that that particular scorpion was really mad at me.
4. What respected/beloved musical acts bore you? <a href="http://mancave.cbslocal.com/2013/07/18/review-collegehumors-coffeetown/">Josh Groban</a> and all 10.000 Maniacs.
5. What job would you be terrible at, and why? Bank robbery. Guilt complex.
6. What are you afraid of? Myself. Wild dogs. Hairy spiders.
7. If you could get away with one crime, what would it be? Bank robbery.
8. What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? Acne.
9. What’s the most annoying thing a person can do? Use "like" as like every other like word.
10. Would you rather encounter a ghost, aliens, or Bigfoot? Why?
A prolific writer, <a href="www.billyharvey.com" target="_blank">Billy Harvey</a> has been the recipient of the International Songwriters Award for Best Rock Song “Frozen Through," and broke into the Top 100 on the CMJ Charts with his 2007 release “Bearsick." The caffeine-addled do-it-yourselfer that he is, he has also been quietly directing, animating, and editing the accompanying music videos to his records culminating in his 2008 documentary film “Everywhere Now”. Filmed entirely on his laptop camera, Harvey intimately chronicled a 7000-mile plus tour in a car powered by waste vegetable oil. Given the diversity of his interests, it is not much of a surprise to learn that he is pursuing acting as yet another form of expression. 2011 marked the festival release of “Strings” in which Harvey gained a leading role. Over the course of that festival season “Strings” won multiple awards including Best Ensemble Cast, and Best Song… Harvey's own, “The Greatest Escape." His second Role in a feature film follows his character ‘Simon’ on a fantastical journey of self-discovery and comes by way of the Indy film “The Taiwan Oyster”. Shot on location across the island of Taiwan, “The Taiwan Oyster” is a beautifully poignant and darkly humorous road story. Harvey's latest effort is a critically acclaimed book of poetry called "the Orienteer."Can I have all three? Ok...a ghost. Something to look forward to. <a href="http://billy-harveys-trading-post.myshopify.com/"><a>GET "THE ORIENTEER" </a>