The International Olympic Commission have decided they know more about physical competition than the Ancient Greeks. Which is weird, because we don’t remember any IOC member states attacking each other in the nude but for [...]
by Patrick Emmel It’s a universal truth that rivalry is the blood that fuels sports. Teams and individuals strive to be the best at what they do, and constantly aim to defeat, mock, and demoralize [...]
by Will Kriegshauser The Olympics may be over with, but we’re not done talking about them, and we’re never done talking about China. Namely how they’ll probably one day end up owning us, or something [...]
by Richy Craven Now we’re not denying that The Olympics were an amazing spectacle. The world’s greatest athletes displaying feats of incredible athleticism and determination is always fun to watch. But no matter how fast Usain [...]
The Olympics used to be warring city-states showing off how they could kill each other, naked, but since then it’s gotten nasty. Good sportsmanship is giving everyone a fair chance, nobly accepting loss, and a [...]
by Mark Chalifoux Walk into any high school principal’s office and they will want to talk about the football captain who is also a 4.0 student and the student government president. Walk into any high [...]
by Richy Craven The Olympics is the pinnacle of athletic competition. Athletes train their entire lives for the chance to compete at the highest level and make their countries proud. Becoming one of these elite [...]
Sarah Groff’s is the only really good one though.
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Happy Birthday Traylor Howard...
- The Fan's Hotness - Katie... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Happy Birthday Anna...
- The Fan's Hotness - Adrianne... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The... Stoney And Bill Hottie Of The...
- RT @jaymelamm: Believe it or not, there are a few advantages of an #Astros game over #NBAFinals: mancave.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/10-… (via @Man_Cave_Dail… 11 hours ago
- It may please you to know today is sanctioned for both panicking and picnicking • cbsloc.al/16djUt5 by @alliperson 22 hours ago
- Have you read @RobFee's 10 Weird Questions for Oakland @Athletics pitcher Sean Doolittle yet? • cbsloc.al/16djt1S @whatwouldDOOdo 22 hours ago